- Go to her website.
- Click on the link “Find Your Own Monster!” on the left.
- Complete the form describing the monster that your child “lost.” Have them help!!
- Decide if you’d like to purchase the “Confidential” envelope – It’s a manila envelope with “Confidential” spray painted on the outside that arrives with your monster and contains a 4 x 6 photo of where the monster was found with a hand written note about what the monster was up to when Deanna found it. It costs $10 extra, but I think this is a wonderful part of what makes this monster experience unique and fun.
- After you submit the form, Deanna uses Paypal to send you the “finder’s fee” invoice. Once payment is received, she begins “searching for” your monster and it takes around 6-8 weeks to “find” him/her. Deanna calls your house when the monster is located to let you know your friend is on the way.
- The monster arrives in a box marked “Handle With Care” and “Monster Inside.”
- Give that new monster tons of love and attention for years to come.
If you’re looking for a monster more detailed than what the standard report allows for, she welcomes email explaining your quest. Be sure to check out the gallery of monsters she has reunited with their families!
Here’s one who looks like he needs a home:
And this one looks REALLY lost:
Good luck finding the monster of your dreams!